Thursday 4 May 2017

Outside the Box Project Beta Work - Production Schedules

Figure 1.

Figure 2.

Figure 3.
Figure's 1, 2 and 3 showcase the production schedules I created for the each team member. They were colour coded so I was BLUE, Chess was RED and Josh was PURPLE. Each vertical Column represented 1 Week whilst each Row represented a different Job to be completed. If the job was coloured by our colours then it needed to be done (so if a job was coloured BLUE for me then I still had to do that job). If the job was coloured AMBER/YELLOW, then it had been started but was in-complete. And if the job was coloured GREY then it had been complete.

Figure 4.

However, due to the closeness of the 3 of us (myself living with Josh) it soon became more convenient to simply list jobs that each member needed to do to the the members when they arouse. Figure's 4, 6, 7 and 8 are all my own lists of jobs to complete as Project Beta and the terms progressed.

Figure 5.
Figure 5. here lists the feedback I/we received during our 2nd milestone where we simply had to play each other's games and provide constructive feedback to the developers.
Figure 5. shows that not all of the pieces of feedback were complete only due to the image being a little outdated, in fact all the feedback pieces were met apart from the "Range wire frame", which we had to scrap as I couldn't get it to work in time and there were other pressing matters I needed to handle.


Figure 6.
Figure 7.

Figure 8.
Figure 8. here shows my list of jobs to do After our 3rd Milestone, another presentation to the class, tutors and returning guest Steve Goss in the form of a Mock Pitch presented on the 24/04/17.

No comments:

Post a Comment