Thursday 11 December 2014

Photoshop Session 2: Insect Warrior Painting

Our second session into our first term and we were tasked with creating an outline for an insect warrior concept piece provided to us and (similarly to the last session) practise using painting techniques.



This first image was the outline I managed to make of the insect warrior which I was very pleased with as I felt as though I was getting the hang of using my graphics tablet and drawing with it rather quickly, especially since this was at the time my second drawing/painting on Photoshop.


Now this was the result of my 3 hours worth of work and I am really pleased with my outcome, the colours do need to be worked on in some areas such as making the transition between tones a bit more seamless however I am very pleased with this painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment